COOKIES AND OTHER TRACKING TECHNOLOGIES
- During use of the Web Portal, the Service Provider (MSERWIS sp. z o.o. sp. k. with registered office at ulica Stacyjna 1/63, 53-613 Wrocław) installs cookies on the end device of the Service Recipients.
- Cookies are IT data, especially text files, stored on your end device and can be read either by the ICT system of MSERWIS sp. z o.o. sp. k. (own cookies) or by the ICT system of third parties (cookies of third parties). Cookies usually contain the name of the page they originate from, storage time in the end device and a unique number.
- There are two main types of cookies used on the Web Portal: “session” cookies and “persistent” cookies. “Session” cookies are temporary files stored on your end device until you log out from the Account on the Web Portal, close the Web Portal page or close the Internet browser. “Persistent” cookies are stored on your end device for the period set in the cookies parameters or until you delete them.
- MSERWIS sp. z o.o. sp. k. uses necessary cookies required for proper functioning of the Web Portal. If you grant your consent, MSERWIS sp. z o.o. sp. k. will use analytical/performance cookies, functional cookies or advertising cookies (for detailed information on used cookies, see point 8).
- When you first enter a Web Portal page, a cookies message will be displayed. From the message level, you can grant or refuse to grant consent to use of certain cookies. Granting consent to installation of cookies other than cookies necessary for proper operation of the Web Portal page is voluntary. After you grant the consent, you can change your decision and change the cookies settings in your Internet browser, Web Portal or delete the cookies entirely. Change of the browser settings or Web Portal settings resulting in withdrawal of the consent for cookies installation does not affect the lawfulness of processing of data collected by means of cookies until the abovementioned consent is withdrawn.
- For comprehensive information on the method of storage or access to cookies, see the settings of your Internet browser. Persons using the most popular Internet browsers can find details under the following links:
- Chrome https://support.google.com/chrome/answer/95647?co=GENIE.Platform%3DDesktop&hl=pl
- Firefox https://support.mozilla.org/pl/kb/W%C5%82%C4%85czanie%20i%20wy%C5%82%C4%85czanie%20obs%C5%82ugi%20ciasteczek
- Opera http://help.opera.com/Windows/12.10/pl/cookies.html
- Internet Explorer https://support.microsoft.com/pl-pl/help/17442/windows-internet-explorer-delete-manage-cookies
- Safari https://support.apple.com/pl-pl/guide/safari/sfri11471/mac
- This website uses the following cookies:
Necessary cookies ─ cookies necessary for the Web Portal to function, enabling use of the services available on the Web Portal. Name Description Storage period Cookie provider lets_domains_session User session 24h MSERWIS acceptCookies information on cookies acceptance by the user 1 month MSERWIS XSRF-TOKEN CSRF Token 24h MSERWIS Analytical/performance cookies ─ - cookies enabling collection of information on the method of use of the Website, helping us understand how our Website is used or enabling its adaptation. Name Description Storage period Cookie provider Google Analytics (_ga, _gid, _gat*...) Analytics 2 years Advertising cookies ─ cookies allowing to provide the Service Providers with advertising content better adjusted to their preferences and interests, visits on the website. Name Description Storage period Cookie provider Google Ads Advertising and remarketing purposes 3 months Facebook (_fbp, _fbc) Advertising and remarketing purposes 3 months Meta Platforms
- Information collected by means of cookies installed by Google LLC may be transferred to servers in the USA where it will be stored. Transfer of data to the USA has been secured by means of the relevant standard contractual clauses adopted by the European Commission.
- Information collected by means of cookies installed by Meta Platforms Ireland Ltd. may be transferred to servers in the USA where they will be stored. Transfer of data to the USA has been secured by means of the relevant standard contractual clauses adopted by the European Commission.
- You can withdraw your consent to installation of cookies other than necessary for provision of the electronic service in the settings of the Internet browser of the end device you use. Withdrawal of the consent does not affect the lawfulness of processing of the data collected by means of cookies prior to consent withdrawal.
- The Cookies Policy is effect as of 1.01.2023