Domain .ar - national domain: Argentina
Registration fee$105,49 / yearRegistration for entities outside of Argentina is done through a local law firm that provides representation services for domain registration.
Renewal fee$105,49 / year
Minimum registration and renewal period1 year
From March 10, 2020, registration of .ar domains (Argentina) is available without restrictions. An .ar domain name is the country code top-level domain (ccTLD) for Argentina. It is intended for entities connected with the country, such as Argentinian businesses, organizations, and individuals. It is managed by the Argentine Network Information Center (NIC Argentina), and it is regulated by the Argentine government.
Registration for entities outside of Argentina is done through a local law firm that provides representation services for domain registration. Due to the limitations applied by the Argentine registry, it is not possible to enter an entity from outside Argentina as a subscriber and domain administrator. This service is free of charge and gives the registrant full rights to use the domain name.
From January 2017 are also possible for the other second-level domain names to register:
- .com.ar domain for companies and individuals resident in Argentina;
- .gob.ar, gov.ar is dedicated to local and national government;
- .org.ar could be registered by non-profit organizations, which must present a valid proof;
- .tur.ar is for tourism and travel companies licensed by the Ministerio de Turismo de la Nación. Provincial or municipal government agencies promoting their respective provinces or municipalities can also use this second-level domain;
- .edu.ar – Educational institutions. Currently, this second-level domain is handled by ARIU (Asociación de Redes de Interconexión Universitaria);
- .coop.ar will be the best for the registered cooperatives;
- .int.ar is dedicated to the international entities and representatives of foreign international organizations in Argentina;
- .mutual.ar is for registered mutual organizations;
- .net.ar is only for the providers of internet services licensed by the Comisión Nacional de Comunicaciones;
- .senasa.ar could be registered only by legal and human persons related to the National Food Safety and Quality Service;
- .musica.ar is for any member listed in the National Registry of Musicians and National Musical Groups;
- .bet.ar is dedicated to online gambling operators, licensed by local and national government;
- .mil.ar is for military use.
Why should I buy a .ar domain name?
An .ar domain name is a great choice for businesses and individuals who want to establish a presence in Argentina. With an .ar domain, you can create a website that is tailored to the Argentinian market and is easier to remember for potential customers. This can help you to increase your visibility and reach a wider audience. Additionally, an .ar domain name can help to establish trust and credibility with customers who are familiar with the .ar domain extension. The .ar domain is regulated by Argentine Network Information Center (NIC Argentina) and is subject to Argentine law, which provides further assurance to customers that your website is legitimate. Furthermore, an .ar domain name can help you to differentiate your website from competitors and make it easier for customers to find you online. Lastly, if you have an Argentinian business, an .ar domain name can be beneficial for local search engine optimization, as it will help your website to rank higher in search engine results for Argentina customers.
Argentinian domain information
An .ar domain name is a reliable way to demonstrate a connection to Argentina and can help to establish credibility and trustworthiness. It is also a great way to target customers in Argentina and create a local presence in the country. An .ar domain name is easy to register and is available to anyone, regardless of their location. It is also a great way to create a memorable and unique web address for a business or organization.
Everything that you should know about .ar domain price
The subscription of an .ar domain name is constant for years and it does not increase. When registering a .ar domain name, you must provide a valid address in Argentina, as this is required by the registry. Notice that LetsDomains.com is providing representation services for an .ar domain registration. If you are interested in purchasing a .ar domain name, you can find more information on the LetsDomains.com website.
How to buy a domain in Argentina?
If you have already registered an account, log in and register an .ar domain name. Choose your name and register it with an .ar domain name. We will place the order on your behalf, which could take up to 2 working days.
.ar - country code top-level domain name (ccTLD): Argentina
Available domain TLDs: .ar
Registry: MRECIC (Ministerio de Relaciones Exteriores, Comercio Internacional y Culto)
Public WHOIS server: none
Didn't find what you were looking for?
Search for other domain extensions
Why choose us?
No hidden costs
Out price list is clear and permanently available on the website. When you register or transfer a domain, you always see full information about the price at the very beginning of the service.
1000 domain extensions
We register domain names from almost all countries around the world. You can choose up to 1000 extensions: national (country code), global and new domains.
20 years of experience
People standing behind Let's Domains are specialists experienced in the domain market. We have been registering domains for almost 20 years.
International domain experts
We will help you to protect the brand in every country you want to do business. We can register domain names for you even in countries where it is possible only for citizens or local companies.
Minimum of formalities
Register domain names online, in just a few minutes, with a minimum of formalities. If domain registration requires filling or delivering additional documents, we will help you comply with all formalities.