Domain .com.ar - national domain: Argentina
Registration fee$109,99 / yearRegistration for entities outside of Argentina is done through a local law firm that provides representation services for domain registration.
Renewal fee$109,99 / year
Minimum registration and renewal period1 year
Third-level domain registration .com.ar is available. From March 2020, registration of .ar domains without restrictions is also available.
Registration for entities outside of Argentina is done through a local law firm that provides representation services for domain registration. Due to the limitations applied by the Argentine registry, it is not possible to enter an entity from outside Argentina as a subscriber and domain administrator. This service is free of charge and gives the registrant full rights to use the domain name. Choose your name and register a .com.ar domain name. From January 2017 are also possible for the other second-level domain names to register:
- .com.ar domain for companies and individuals resident in Argentina;
- .gob.ar, gov.ar is dedicated to local and national government;
- .org.ar could be registered by non-profit organizations, which must present a valid proof;
- .net.ar is only for the providers of internet services licensed by the Comisión Nacional de Comunicaciones;
- .tur.ar is for tourism and travel companies licensed by the Ministerio de Turismo de la Nación. Provincial or municipal government agencies promoting their respective provinces or municipalities can also use this second-level domain;
- .mutual.ar is for registered mutual organizations;
- .senasa.ar could be registered only by legal and human persons related to the National Food Safety and Quality Service;
- .edu.ar – Educational institutions. Currently, this second-level domain is handled by ARIU (Asociación de Redes de Interconexión Universitaria);
- .coop.ar will be the best for the registered cooperatives;
- .int.ar is dedicated to the international entities and representatives of foreign international organizations in Argentina
- .musica.ar is for any member listed in the National Registry of Musicians and National Musical Groups;
- .bet.ar is dedicated to online gambling operators, licensed by local and national governments;
- .mil.ar is for military use.
Why should I buy a .com.ar domain name?
Argentinian domain information
The .com.ar domain offers a number of advantages, such as a direct domain name, better brand visibility, and security. Additionally, the .com.ar domain is well-recognized in Argentina and can help businesses establish their presence in the country. Find a perfect name and register a .com.ar domain name.
Everything that you should know about .com.ar domain price
In terms of pricing, .com.ar domain registration is relatively inexpensive compared to other domain extensions. Additionally, .com.ar domains are subject to certain restrictions and requirements that may be more stringent than other domain extensions. All in all, .com.ar domain is a great choice for businesses and individuals looking to establish a digital presence in Argentina. With its relatively inexpensive price and restrictions, it is an ideal choice for anyone looking to reach the Argentinian market.
How to buy a domain in Argentina?
Buying a domain in Argentina is a simple process, but it is important to understand the steps involved to ensure you have a successful purchase. First, you will have to choose a domain name that is available in Argentina. To do this, you can search for domains in Argentina using a domain search engine such as LetsDomains.com.
Once your domain is registered and set up, you can begin to use it to create a website or host a web application. So, if you are looking to buy a .com.ar domain in Argentina, choose LetsDomain.com.
.com.ar - country code top-level domain name (ccTLD): Argentina
Available domain TLDs: .com.ar
Registry: MRECIC (Ministerio de Relaciones Exteriores, Comercio Internacional y Culto)
Public WHOIS server: none
Didn't find what you were looking for?
Search for other domain extensions
Why choose us?
No hidden costs
Out price list is clear and permanently available on the website. When you register or transfer a domain, you always see full information about the price at the very beginning of the service.
1000 domain extensions
We register domain names from almost all countries around the world. You can choose up to 1000 extensions: national (country code), global and new domains.
20 years of experience
People standing behind Let's Domains are specialists experienced in the domain market. We have been registering domains for almost 20 years.
International domain experts
We will help you to protect the brand in every country you want to do business. We can register domain names for you even in countries where it is possible only for citizens or local companies.
Minimum of formalities
Register domain names online, in just a few minutes, with a minimum of formalities. If domain registration requires filling or delivering additional documents, we will help you comply with all formalities.