Domain .law - New TLDs
Registration fee$115,49 / yearDomain is restricted to professional lawyers, law companies, courts or law schools. Registrant eligibility will be verified upon registration.
Renewal fee$115,49 / year
Trade feefree of charge
Transfer fee$115,49renewal included
Minimum registration and renewal period1 year
With an increasing amount of law services offered online, the law community requires an easily recognizable and searchable TLD, like .LAW. .LAW can be used by attorneys, writers, law schools, advisors, online law or legal blogs, legal news aggregators, and more. By providing a domain namespace pertinent to the legal field, .LAW makes it easier for Internet users looking for legal answers, attorneys, or legal forms and representation to find the services they need, while also enhancing marketing ability.
This is a restricted TLD. Only the following entities may register it:
- A Qualified Lawyer: A professional who is licensed by a Legal Regulator to practice law. A Qualified Lawyer must be identifiable as a currently-licensed practitioner in the public records kept by the relevant Legal Regulator (a lawyer with inactive or non-practicing status who is not authorized to provide regulated legal services under the rules of their Legal Regulator is not eligible under this Eligibility Policy).
- A Law Firm: A partnership or incorporated entity formed by one or more Qualified Lawyers to engage in the practice of law. In jurisdictions where applicable, a Law Firm must be authorized by a Legal Regulator to provide legal services.
- A Court of Law: An organization of government enacted by international, national, or state legislation that has the authority to adjudicate legal disputes between parties and carry out the administration of justice in a given jurisdiction.
- A Law School: An institution approved by a Legal Regulator or a recognized regulator of education to provide academic or vocational legal education as part of a process for becoming a Qualified Lawyer within a given jurisdiction.
- A Legal Regulator: An institution that is enacted and/or approved by international, national, or state legislation to regulate the provision of legal services in a given jurisdiction.
The Registry for .law and .abogado reserves the right to engage an independent verification agent to carry out the verification of applicants against the Eligibility Criteria in this Eligibility Policy. The .law and .abogado registry reserves the right for the independent verification agent to contact applicants in order to request any further information or supporting documentation that it deems necessary to satisfy itself as to whether or not an applicant meets the requirements of this Eligibility Policy.
Didn't find what you were looking for?
Search for other domain extensions
Why choose us?
No hidden costs
Out price list is clear and permanently available on the website. When you register or transfer a domain, you always see full information about the price at the very beginning of the service.
1000 domain extensions
We register domain names from almost all countries around the world. You can choose up to 1000 extensions: national (country code), global and new domains.
20 years of experience
People standing behind Let's Domains are specialists experienced in the domain market. We have been registering domains for almost 20 years.
International domain experts
We will help you to protect the brand in every country you want to do business. We can register domain names for you even in countries where it is possible only for citizens or local companies.
Minimum of formalities
Register domain names online, in just a few minutes, with a minimum of formalities. If domain registration requires filling or delivering additional documents, we will help you comply with all formalities.